Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and FC Management Services Limited shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are not authorised to use this website.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at our discretion by changing them on this website.
- The information provided on our website is for general guidance only and should not be regarded as constituting legal or other advice or an offer to provide services and should not be relied on as such. If you need advice regarding a matter you should contact us.
- FC Management Services Limited makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about the quality accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- FC Management Services Limited does not accept any liability for loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of this website.
- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by FC Management Services Limited ©. None of the contents of this site may be copies or reproduced in any way.
Recommend a Business
FC MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED Refer-a-Business Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Recommendation. A Qualified Recommendation is defined as an accepted and signed document of Funding Support Solutions and Panel Lenders funding Support Solutions by a person (a “Recommended Customer”) who contacts us by phone or email or arrives to our website by clicking your Recommend a Business. You are limited to 25 Qualified Recommendations in a period of three Months for each Recommended Customer.
- Recommended Customer. The Recommended Customer and the Recommended cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Recommendation Rewards. For you to earn recommendation rewards as a Recommender, the Recommended Customer must be a completed accepted and signed funding agreement of funding support solutions and their Panel lenders
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in vouchers of £150. The maximum Qualified Recommended earned per calendar year may be no more than 100 Qualified Recommendations. As a Recommender, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Recommendation Rewards.
- Eligibility is limited to individuals only. FC MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED’s Recommend-a-Business cannot be used by personal individuals for affiliate lead generation as determined in FC MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED’s sole discretion. (individuals are not businesses, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from FC MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED’s Recommend-a-Friend.
- Right to Close Accounts. FC MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Recommendation and/or Recommended Customer and to request proper payment if the Recommendation and/or Recommended Customer attempts to use the FC MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED Refer-a-Business in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. FC MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED reserves the right to cancel the Recommend-a-Business or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.